Saturday 22 September 2012

Peplum





Blazer: Forever 21, Peplum Top: Urban Planet, Jeggings: Old Navy, Calf hair leopard heels: The Bay, Clutch: HM,  Jewellery: Stella & Dot

LOVING peplum this season, it is such a figure flattering cut. I will however mention that it is important to get one that fits your torso- I had a heck of a time finding one because I have a long torso and short legs (yeah- dumb..I know) and all of the stores that I had gone into are made for ladies with a short-regular length. I was ecstatic when I found this one at Urban Plant (of all places) that fit me..I had to get it in white too, of course!

I am never really one for the fall season..but this year I am just soo gung-ho about it!! I recently went on a candle shopping spree so my house now smells of pumpkin, spices, apples and cinnamon... mmm! Hope you are enjoying the start of your fall just as much as me!! 

Happy first day of fall!

xo,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment